Sunday, October 17, 2010

conversation with mommy

One night after dinner this past week Mommy took me and Brother for a walk. I decided it would be a good idea to go by a park and go down the slide a few times. The slide at this playground is fast, so I like to go down in Mommy's lap. On our way up the ladder we had conversation that went like this-

Mommy: Hey buddy, did you go poopy?
Me: I's good.
Mommy: Are you sure? I can smell it.
Me: Probably we should go home and change it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Krista! Thanks for the advice! I'm totally keeping those around for next time although I am DEFINITELY freaked out about sticking my finger up their butt. Sick. I was so desperate that I would have done anything though. I can't believe how big your nuggets are getting!!!! Are you guys gonna have another one or are you done?

    ReplyDelete