Monday, December 28, 2009

chicago christmas

I just got home from a FANTASTIC trip to Nonna and GP's house and boy am I beat! After a series of flight challenges and sitting on the plane for 4 hours, we finally arrived. I had forgotten how fun Cosmo, the puppy, is! I spent a good number of hours chasing Cosmo around the house during our stay.
Daddy let me watch Prep and Landing with my cousins Bella and Gibby on Christmas Eve. It was a great treat!
Santa visited Nonna and GP's house. I was so excited to open the gift he left for me...
I got this great rocking chair!
One of my favorite things to do was help Mommy and Daddy open their presents; they said I was very good at ripping into the gifts.
Nonna and GP got me this amazing Handy Manny tool box. Here I am showing GP how the tools can dance!
Snuggle time before some breakfast!
This outfit was Daddy's when he was a little boy. I wore it for Christmas dinner.
Bella and Gibby made everything so much fun! I had a great time playing with them. They are the best cousins in the world!
I also got to tickle the ivories with GP (pants were optional). We make a dynamite team!
Cosmo and I enjoyed looking outside together at all the beautiful snow.
We headed to Michigan to meet up with Daddy's Grandma and Grandpa Overmire for dinner. We had a wonderful time eating and visiting.
On our last day in Chicago, we decided to brave the cold and go play in the snow.
That lasted for about 4 minutes before I announced that it was too cold and we needed to go inside! This Georgia boy prefers warmer weather!

I am really going to miss Nonna, GP, Cosmo, Gibby, Bella, Aunt "Corky" (my new name for her) and Uncle Matt! Thanks for the most wonderful Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment