After an exciting Thanksgiving week, we have been spending a lot of time at home this week. I have found some fun ways to keep myself occupied...

Daddy spotted 6 deer resting and walking around our backyard. Mommy turned me around so I could enjoy the view during my lunch! Who doesn't love dinner and a show? They are at the back of the yard so they are kind of hard to see in this picture.

Nonna and GP brought me these great wood blocks last time they visited. Mommy and I decided to make a highway for my cars. As, you can see I found this to be great fun!

Lately, whenever Mommy goes potty, I like to follow her into the bathroom and sit on my little frog potty. Although I am not sure what I am suppose to do on the potty, it sure is fun! This morning I sat down for 1 second and then stood up and went pee pee right beside my potty. Mommy said to try to do that into the frog next time. I will have to work on that...

Today I decided to put on my vest all by myself.! Mommy just laughed as I strutted around like a big boy.
He looks exactly like Charlie in that last picture, Krista!!!! WOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteCole, I see you too continue to lead with your head. I usually bump mine weekly-often more. I have tried to tell Mom it is very hard to catch oneself when there are so many things to hold onto like my Lion and my Police car and the back of Caleb's shirt. I think that potty chair thing is pretty interesting too. Did your mom tell you boys can stand up? My brothers do it all the time. Brothers are great! I can't wait for you to have one.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, have you ever played "crack the whip?"
Love from,
Micah
(I usually say, Mucah. . .or Mocha)