Friday, February 13, 2009

reaching for the stars...well at least the toys

Mommy has started to make sure that all of my toys are a little out of reaching, so I am having to crawl forward with my hands to get them. The problem is my legs get caught under me and I don't want to fall forward. So, I end up going back to sitting. If I can just get these pesky legs to go back I might be able to crawl. I think it is really a crack up when Mommy makes my legs crawl for me and pushes me on my tummy. What fun! Here is a video of me trying to figure out how to get my toys. Please notice that Mommy moves them further away after I get one. How rude!

2 comments:

  1. if you knew what I already know, you wouldn't be encouraging him to crawl!!!!

    you are about to be so screwed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will be running right behind Daddy in no time!

    ReplyDelete