This week I tasted cereal for the first time. The doctor suggested Cherrios. Mom went with the organic option of "Tasteeos". I have to say that there is a lot of flavor in those little Os. Mommy is trying to get me to pick them up myself, but I am just fine with her placing them on my tongue. Here is a video of my response. If you little carefully you can hear me actually using my teeth! So that is what these things are for. And to think I just thought they were for chewing on Mommy and Daddy...
Next is a little video clip of a play date with Elizabeth. I am not sure that I understand girls. Elizabeth talks a lot, looks all around and plays with her toy all at once. She is a little lady of many talents. I just watch her and try to figure her out.
The last update is this thing. I don't know what it is, but I find it very intriguing! It makes a lot of noise and has a light on it. Mommy pushed it around this morning and I just watched in amazement with my my mouth wide open most of the time.
I also woke up to the sound of water dripping inside the house. Mommy and Daddy were not very excited to see this sight. The ceiling has a funny design on it. I am trying to decide if it looks more like a bear or a bunny. I will let you know what I decide and what happens with the leak.



No comments:
Post a Comment