the life, times and adventures of a four year old, his two year old little brother and baby sister
Saturday, November 22, 2008
pinching bottoms leads to problems
You all have seen Reece on the blog before. She is my cute little friend. Well, now that she can crawl and pull up it has been hard for me to get her attention or get her to play with me. I started with a little tap on her shoulder. When that did not work I tried tickling her ear. Lastly I decided to go up her dress and give her bottom a pinch. Well, you can see from the pictures how she reacted to that! At first I thought it was all fun and games, but after a minute I decided that I did not like not being able to move. I will not be trying that again!
OMG!!! That is hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way my friend. Have a great Thanksgiving...maybe your mom will give you some sweet potato casserole or pumpkin pie!
OMG!!! That is hilarious! Sometimes you just gotta learn the hard way my friend. Have a great Thanksgiving...maybe your mom will give you some sweet potato casserole or pumpkin pie!
ReplyDeleteLike Father... Like son...
ReplyDelete