Saturday, August 9, 2008

4 month check up

Today I went to the doctor for my 4 month check up. I am 17 lbs. 4 oz. and 26 1/2" long. Both put me in the 75-90% range. My head is still staying strong in the 90% range! The doctor told me that I am going to have sensitive skin and that Mommy was just going to have to keep me lathered in lotions. I was very tired (I only got 30 mins of my afternoon nap before Mommy had to put me in the car to go to the doctor), very hungry (30 minutes late for afternoon feeding time), and then that nurse came in and gave me 3 shots in the leg! The nerve! Needless to say, I don't want to see that lady ever again. Yesterday afternoon and evening had its ups and downs (the loudest screaming Mommy, Kami and Poppy had heard me make!). Mommy gave me some Tylenol before bed and I slept off the pain. This morning I was back to my jolly old self.

In other news, my new friend Cate Schellhammer was born yesterday (08.08.08!). She is my friend Reece's cousin. Another new lady friend :). I am liking these odds...

No comments:

Post a Comment