Friday, June 27, 2008
what goes up must come down
Wednesday night Mommy went to her bible study meeting and left me at home with Daddy. Right after Mommy left I decided to make things fun for Daddy and left him a big stinky in my diaper. Overwhelmed by the odor, he took me back to my room to change my diaper. As Daddy opened my diaper he noticed my stinky was all over my bottom and even ran up my back. My good daddy lifted my legs high up in the air to wipe my back. While he was busy cleaning me, I felt the urge to go pee pee. I tried to hold it, but normally I just go whenever I want to. Since my legs were up my pee pee went flying through the air and landed right on my head. At first I was a little startled, but then Daddy started laughing really hard. He made me laugh too. I like it when Daddy laughs. Daddy did a good job cleaning me up and then immediately called Mommy to tell her the funny incident that she had missed. It was a special father-son bonding moment that I don't think Daddy will ever forget. I learned my lesson though, what goes up must come down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment