Well it has been a little bit since I last posted anything so I thought I would put up a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks. My Aunt Courtney came down from Illinois to spend the weekend with me. It was great to meet and spend quality time with her. I also went to my first party! Mom, Dad and I went to my "God cousin", Hannah's, graduation party. I was a hit! Also, I have made a new friend named Madie. She is a lot smaller and hairier than me. I think I make her nervous because she shakes and runs away when she is around me. I can't figure out those silly girls! Speaking of girls, I met a really sweet one, my "Aunt" Kendra. I am so excited for her because she is getting married in July! Okay, I have to go laugh at the crazy faces mom and dad makes at me. Until next time- keep smiling!








Cole, you are quite the partier! I think you go out more than your mom and dad...
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Keep 'em coming!