I was so busy enjoying all the things I am thankful for in November that I did not get a chance to post! Here are the highlights for the month.
I am thankful that Miss Alex came to visit and read us books in Spanish (please come back again soon!)
For older neighborhood kids that come and play with me and my friends.
Mommy is thankful that Sister can entertain herself in the sippy cup cabinet while she cooks dinner!
That Brother will sit down to draw and color with me. He wants to write him letters just like me!
I am thankful that God gave me a creative mind to draw...
and that I can write my letters and numbers!
We are thankful for musical instruments...
and super soft stuffed animals.
We are thankful for our Thankful tree- each leaf is one think we are thankful for. We added a few each night in November. We are also grateful that Mrs. Amy gave Mommy the idea and felt to make this.
Mommy was thankful for big smiles even at the doctors office.
For my super silly Brother...
That Sister is standing all the time now and that she is a future artist too!
Sister and Mommy are so thankful for adorable ans stylish clothes that dear friends have passed down to them.
We are very thankful for the two girls that live next door.
Sister is thankful that they let her ride in there car...
and Brother is thankful to ride there hot pink and purple hot wheels!
For a fun filled trip to Skyzone with Daddy...
and last but not least, Mommy is very thankful for teeny tiny boxer briefs. Precious!





















No comments:
Post a Comment