Tuesday, June 12, 2012

and the random photos in between

A couple weeks ago Brother decided he was ready to use the potty instead of his diaper. After a few hours, 3 pairs of wet underwear and wet floors, he decided to go back to the diaper. But he did go #2 in the potty, so that was one big success!

 This is our new morning routine- one show in Mommy and Daddy's bed. This really is the life!
 I took a week of swim lessons and learned a good bit, however I decided the things I learned can only be done in the swim lesson pool and not the neighborhood pool. What, they actually thought I would take my new skills and use them at a new pool??!
 Mommy says I am the best at entertaining Sister. She does light up when she sees me! Here I am teaching her how to make the toy play music.
Last but not least, we had a fun play time with 2 of our favorite friends yesterday morning. We sure do love each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment