Sunday, May 6, 2012

lately...

What have I been up to you ask? Well, I am enjoying being four. I love to say silly things and dance really funny. I have also started to tap into my creative side.
 I made these puppets out of paper bags and then performed a puppet show for the fam.
 I made a card for Poppy's birthday and drew a picture of the two of us. These are the first people I have drawn. I thought Mommy was going to keep the card instead of letting me give it to Poppy, but they she decided to scan it instead.
I had my four year check up last week. I got a shot which explains why I fell asleep on the floor in the afternoon.
 I also got this great shirt! We really do love my pediatrician. He is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment