Sunday, March 11, 2012

life is a circus

My school put on the 3 year old circus on Friday. I was a clown. I did not want to be a clown. The clowns just sang a song. I wanted to do something.
During the performance I chose to suck on my finger instead of singing and doing the hand motions. Like I said, I did not want to be a clown.
 My fan club watching my "performance".
 So, for FFFN we put on our very own clown-free circus! Here brother and I are the elephants marching in  a circle.
 Showing off my trunk
 Next were the loins jumping through the hoops.
 Isn't this baby lion cute?
 Next up were the muscle men!
 Incredible strength!

 So excited to get the bar in the air!

Daddy was our ring master. He did a fantastic job too! We made our very own big top tent and colored it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment