Monday, August 1, 2011

a fun filled day, the poppy way

This weekend Daddy had a guys weekend with his college friends. We decided that even though we would miss him, that we would still have a fun Saturday. Poppy fit the bill perfectly.

Saturday morning we went to the pool for the summer camp at our church for a rare open swim opportunity. They have a zero entry pool for young kids that is huge!

After 3 years of waiting, Poppy finally got to take me to a baseball game! Mommy tagged along too, but she was the designated photographer. Right when we walked into the game I got to meet Chopper. The picture does not convey it, but I was excited to see him.
Poppy's seats are pretty amazing! Poppy is trying to make me a Braves fan, but I know my blood is Cardinal red.

It was backpack night, so I had Mauro sign mine for me from the comfort of our seats!


Mommy kept trying to take pictures, but I had so many different things to take in and look at! Behind us the players are warming up. After they finished a player tossed me a ball. I wanted to throw it back to him and play catch, but Poppy said I needed to hold onto it and take it home.

Behind the outfield they had lots of inflatable games. I decided to see how fast I can pitch the ball. While none of my balls registered on the radar, Poppy did say I have the right technique in my wrist. I guess pitchers don't usually rest a foot up though...

On our way out we checked to see if they had an extra backpack I could take home to Brother. We lucked out!


Sunday we ran around for a long time in our matching wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment