I finally got the pictures from the last week off of the camera and onto the computer.
What do you like to do on Friday night? Well we like to play with silly hats! Mommy has on a shark eating her head- oh no!
Lots of silly hats!
Last Saturday morning we went back to the train museum to show Daddy what he had been missing. This time I got to ride a real train!
Mommy and Brother welcomed us back. Brother is getting a little too big for the carrier, don't you think?We have neighbors that I love. They have three boys in their family and I always want to go play with them. In a word, I think they are awesome. I went over to their house a couple of days ago while they were playing baseball. They all put on baseball helmets when they took the plate. I also got to put one on and Mr. A helped me bat. Last night I put this on while playing baseball with Daddy.









No comments:
Post a Comment