Saturday, November 13, 2010

mid-november

Since the first two weeks of November have already passed by, I have a little updating to do!

Brother is 7 months old and full of smiles... well when he is not in pain with the two new teeth he is cutting. He also got a tummy bug and had to go to the emergency room with Mommy. I guess it really has not been the most fun two weeks for him, but he keeps smiling anyway!
I am a puzzle maniac right now. Here I am putting in the last piece of my fire truck puzzle.
Kami got to join me for music class this week. We had a great time!
After taking a bucket and four ribbons outside and pretending to have picnics all around the yard, Mommy got the clue that I wanted to have a real picnic. So after music class Poppy joined us for picnic by the pond at our church. It was the perfect weather for it!
Poppy and I went exploring after lunch. Can you spot us in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment