Tuesday, September 14, 2010

chunky monkeyisms

I have a few thing that make me special and different from other toddlers.

#1. I have started to take my pointer finger and move it back and forth when I do not want someone to do something. Mommy caught me telling Daddy "No, no". They don't know where I got this from and I will never tell.

#2. I like to use the word "probably" a lot. For example "it's probably time to get some snack".
#3. While I play with cars and things with wheel 99% of the time, I also like learning how to take care of a baby. I want to be a great Daddy like my Daddy, so I made a baby potato head and named him after my brother. I wrapped him up in one of Brother's onsies and rocked him to sleep.
#4. I like to stretch the word "down" to have two syllables. Some think it makes me sound very southern.

No comments:

Post a Comment