Wednesday, August 11, 2010

long little monkey

This week we went to see the doctor for Brother's 4 month check up. Here are his stats-
15 lbs. 13 oz.- 50-75%
26 7/8"- 90-95% (he grew over 3 inches in 2 months!)
head- 42cm- 50%
The doctor said that he is a healthy, smart and strong little boy, but I already knew that!
Here is his four month picture. I am not sure how much longer Mommy is going to be able to put him in this shirt for these shots.
I was telling him a secret...
Brother also gets to eat food now! He had rice cereal for the first time last night.
His tongue kept wanting to push it back out.
As you can tell, he was not sure what he thought of it. Mommy gave him some this morning and he did much better and ate over three times as much as last night.
Well off to help Brother with more of his tummy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment