Tuesday, June 8, 2010

catch up

I feel so behind on blogging. I apologize to my loyal chunky followers. Since Daddy has been home for the summer, I have been spending all of my time having fun with him!
I have learned the importance of stretching before running.
Daddy says I am a lot more flexible that he is. Keep reaching for those toes Daddy!
I have found coming home from a Trader Joe's run like this makes for a happy Mommy.
I have spend a fair amount of time creating new things out of my blocks. Here is the wall I built all by myself.
Last week I went the the allergist. I pretty much just wrote on this and then we got to go home. I overheard Mommy and Daddy saying that they had to move my "testing" to 6 weeks out. I am not sure what these "test" are but I don't care to find out.
On our way home we ran by one store and found this huge fire truck in the parking lot!
Nonna, GP, Cosmo, Aunt Corky and Gibson are here for Brother's baptism. We are having a blast and I have great pictures to post from out adventures. This picture is of me in GP's hat and coat from when he was my age. I feel like a stud in it!
Brother smiles and coos more and more each day. I can't get enough of him! Today was his 2 month appointment. He is 14 lbs. and in the 90%. His head is in the 50% and length 50-75%. Keep up the chunk little bro.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we may have another lefty!?! YAY!

    ReplyDelete