Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ten picture update

We have had so many things going on around here that I am going to use pictures to show you what we have been up to...
Sharing a sweet kiss on the head with brother

Daddy got new tires. We are big fans of the brand!

I got my first big boy knee scrape and got a Handy Manny band-aid!

The most exciting thing has been that Nonna and GP came to visit! I miss them already. Thank goodness for Skype!

Nonna snuggling with brother

Nonna taught me how to plant flowers (and yes, I bit it on the driveway and have a big bump on my head. Concrete is not forgiving!).

This has been my favorite gift to come for brother. A bouquet of cookies! What is better than that!

Oh, and Mommy did let me eat one!

Here is brother enjoying his first sponge bath...
and his first real tub bath. He seems to really like the bath, unlike me who screamed through them for the first few weeks.

I can't believe brother is 3 weeks old already, although I can't imagine a day without him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment