Monday, February 8, 2010

mind, body, and hair

I am a man of order. My favorite thing to do with all of my cars is to line them up. I find I work best when everything is in its place.
I also think it is important to keep my body in shape.
Feel the burn!
Now that was a good workout!
I also like to take time to work on my appearance. Here is my latest hair style. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You are looking buff, Cole! I too have been lifting. Mom keeps getting worried about my toes. In fact, I haven't seen my weights for days. . . .Do you know where the garage is?
    By the way I got my first hair cut last week while Dad was in China. He was getting worried about my mullet and we are going to see Gran and Pop this week.

    Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organized? That is a kid of my own heart! Well, expect for that whole working out thing...

    Busy man, getting ready to lift a brother!

    ReplyDelete