Hello and welcome to my new fun house!
Come on in and play blocks with me!
You may be wondering why I have a giant box in my living room. Well Mommy and Daddy decided to get me something fun today.
I got a new chair! Mommy had purchased the cover a month or so ago when one of her favorite stores was closing. Today we went to another location to get the form to go inside. Mommy realized just how much I would love this chair when we went over to visit 'Lil Miss and I kept crawling up in her chair. It is a GREAT chair and I feel like such a big boy when I crawl up into it all by myself. Bye, bye now. I am off to relax in style!
Come on in and play blocks with me!
You may be wondering why I have a giant box in my living room. Well Mommy and Daddy decided to get me something fun today.
I got a new chair! Mommy had purchased the cover a month or so ago when one of her favorite stores was closing. Today we went to another location to get the form to go inside. Mommy realized just how much I would love this chair when we went over to visit 'Lil Miss and I kept crawling up in her chair. It is a GREAT chair and I feel like such a big boy when I crawl up into it all by myself. Bye, bye now. I am off to relax in style!


No comments:
Post a Comment