Sunday, May 3, 2009

the best things in life are free



Mommy worries about my little ankles, because I like to rub them on anything I can and sometimes they get really chapped and raw. She decided I needed shoes now to hopefully keep me from rubbing and encourage me try to stand up (like that is going to happen!). So Mommy talked all week about how we were going to go get new shoes on Thursday, the day she could use her coupon. She has taken coupons to a crazy level if you ask me. Her friends had told her about a brand that were great shoes and I would not take off. So we went and picked out a fancy pair of shoes. She put them on me and then waited to see if I would take them off. I was not born yesterday. I knew I had to keep the shoes on until after we left the store. So, she bought them and off to another store we went at which point I took two seconds to flick them off. She tried again at home, but I have very fancy footwork and can get them off right after she gets them on. Friday we took my new shoes back to the store. I win!

This is a new toy that I love- the paper towel roll. It is so much fun to carry around and play with. Who needs fancy toys when I can play with this??

*Note: this post is late because my friends at Comcast took 5 days to get out to our house to fix our Internet and phone. Thankfully the blogging can continue now!


1 comment: