Easter was so much fun! This was my first Easter because it fell before I was born last year. Our family decided to go to church on Saturday night to try and avoid the crowds on Easter morning. Apparently everyone had the same idea!
Here is a picture of me and Mommy after church. I decided to sport my studly sweater vest.On Easter Sunday we went over to Kami and Poppy's for lunch. After lunch I got to see what the Easter Bunny brought me! The bunny bounced through the house leaving treats along the way. The bunny even brought a basket just my size! By the way, bubbles are tons of fun!



Of course Mommy had to get a few more picture of me in my Easter outfit, so we went outside to enjoy the beautiful warm weather. She also know better than to let my legs touch the itchy grass and brought out a blanket. Thanks for that one Mommy!



Of course Mommy had to get a few more picture of me in my Easter outfit, so we went outside to enjoy the beautiful warm weather. She also know better than to let my legs touch the itchy grass and brought out a blanket. Thanks for that one Mommy!

(Don't worry, those are mini plastic eggs. I am big, but not a giant! Also, the bubble wand in my mouth up above had not been in bubbles.)




what a cutie pa-tootie! he's beautiful!
ReplyDeletegolf gal (alias mrs. newly's mom)