


Last Friday night I went to my first baseball game! We went to Wesleyan for the playoff game. I had a great time between all the bright lights to stare at, the loud songs and voices through the speakers, and the cute girls that could not get enough of me. Check out my great baseball outfit and hat!



Hey Cole,
ReplyDeleteI got to go to my first baseball game too! We took Mom up to Milwaukee to watch the Cardinals play. It was a lot of fun- except the Cardinals lost. You look great in your baseball outfit. I'll see if I can get Mom to post one of me and my big brothers. Can't wait to meet you. Let me know when you are coming up to see G&G Creel!
Love, Micah Hunter
I think Cole is ALMOST ready for his first UGA Football game! He can chant, right? GOOO DAWGS! Sic 'Em, Woof!
ReplyDeleteNone of that Wake Forest stuff...